India-Pakistan will play first bilateral series after a gap of four years. After the Mumbai terror attack all cricketing ties between the two naions were called off. Now with resumption of cricket series this will be a real treat for people who want to see India-Pakistan playing each other.
Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul Haq, who has been roped in as a batting consultant of the national cricket team, has advised his batsmen to play positively when the limited-overs series against India.
“The mood I saw today in the camp is very positive and energetic and it is obvious that the players are very happy with all that the cricket board is doing for the team at the moment,” Inzamam said.
“During my entire career I learnt one thing that when relations between the board and players were good the team always responded well and played positively,” Inzamam told reporters at the Gaddafi stadium.
India vs Pakistan Series Highlights – CLICK HERE
India vs Pakistan Series Schedule:
1. India vs Pakistan, 1st T20 - M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore – 25.12.12 – 19.00 IST/18:30 Pak Time.
2. India vs Pakistan, 2nd T20 - Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad – 28.12.12 – 17.00 IST/16:30 Pak Time.
3. India vs Pakistan, 1st ODI - MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai – 30.12.12 – 09.00 IST/08:30 Pak Time.
4. India vs Pakistan, 2nd ODI - Eden Gardens, Kolkata – 3.1.13 – 12.00 IST/11:30 Pak Time.
5. India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI - Feroz Shah Kotla, New Delhi – 6.1.13 – 12.00 IST/11:30 Pak Time.